Sans Pareil Saffron | 100% Pure Premium All Red Afghani Multipurpose Saffron
Buy Sans Pareil Saffron Spice Online - 100% Pure, All Red Afghani Saffron
- 100% Pure, All Red Afghani Saffron - Quality is an attribute that we take serious and value as a company, therefore our saffron is sourced directly from our partners on the ground in Herat, Afghanistan. With their favorable growing conditions and traditional farming methods, Afghani Saffron has been certified by the ITQI (International Taste & Quality Institute) as one of the world's best saffron.
- ISO Certification - Sans Pareil Saffron carries with it an ISO Certification that certifies its Grade A quality.
- Climate Equals Quality - The arid climate and dry winds of Afghanistan make for an ideal environment to grow and cultivate saffron. Perfectly suited to environment and climate, Afghanistan has significantly established itself as one of the top high end saffron producing countries.
Afghani saffron is one of the most prized spices in the world. It comes from the interior of the amethyst-colored saffron crocus and must be hand-harvested due to its fragility. The flowers are taken from the fields in the early morning as soon as they open and then transported to a facility where the three stigmas (attached to the crocus by yellow filaments called styles) and hand-separated from the blossoms.Supply, Demand & Quality - Slowly becoming one of the most essential exporting goods of Afghanistan, the government has allocated funds towards saffron growing facilities within different provinces to ensure that the Afghan saffron is of good quality upon reaching consumers. Once the saffron has been harvested, it is then carefully packaged with the highest of international quality standards and shipped to our facility located in Richmond, VA.
- Color: Red
- Shipping Weight: 3 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 3 inches
Click the "ADD TO CART" button NOW to purchase your bottle of the highest quality, Grade A Afghani Saffron.
Size Availability: 1 Gram, 2 Grams, 3.5 Grams, 7 Grams, 14 Grams, 28 Grams